2. Denoising / Sharpness has 7 sliders for noise reduction and at the same time keeping accuracy (quality, denoising, chromatic noise, banding, smoothing, hot pixels, sharpening levels).
3. In the menu Color balance / white balance, the balance between colors can be determined very precisely.
4. In Exposure can we adjust the exposure of pictures with great precision, appealing to sliders brilliance, brightness, contrast, shadows, lights and we can set black point and white point.
5. Detail bring out all image details.
6. In Colors menu we have available four sliders that help us to reduce chromatic aberration and to adjust the color intensity separately in light areas (lights) and shaded areas (shadows).
7. In Palette menu we have at hand 8 sliders which help us adjust the intensity of each color separately (red, orange, yellow, green, sky blue, royal blue, purple, magenta).
8. Distortion is the area where we have the tools (9 sliders) to correct lens distortion.
9. In General can we activate 360° panorama mode.
HDR preparation window
HDR preparation window gives us some basic image adjustments, before it is converted into an HDR image in post-processing module.
- In Color space conversion can we convert image color space desired. We have here a wide range of color spaces, in the gross 17 (Adobe RGB, Standard RGB, Wide gamut RGB, Apple RGB, Pro photo RGB...).
- In the White balance we can choose from 14 presets, or we can adjust the color temperature using the slider (from 1000K to 16500K).
- We also have the opportunity here to reduce image noise (Noise suppression) selecting between normal, exact or maximum. At the same time, we can keep accurate image with the Edge definition slider.
- Exposure optimization enables us to refine exposure, even on separate dark and bright areas.
- The Alignment function corrects movements of the camera and objects in a series of exposures.
- The Automatic ghosting correction function removes moving people from images.